Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My Way News - Gunmen kill 2 Christians in northern Iraq
My Way News reports: "Gunmen burst into a home in northern Iraq and killed two Christian men as they sat in their living room, continuing a string of attacks again spreading fear through the dwindling religious minority."

My Way News - Muslims torch Christian homes in southern Egypt
My Way News reports: "Muslims set fire overnight to at least 10 houses belonging to Coptic Christians in a village in southern Egypt over rumors that a Christian resident had an affair with a Muslim girl, security officials said Tuesday."

Comment: Such a great religion of peace, right? I'm wondering where the outrage is? Funny how silly drawings of a Muslim prophet inspire riots and protests all over the world while Christians are murdered and burned out of their homes and the world looks the other way.

No comments: