Thursday, October 05, 2000


I should probably be paying attention to the Middle East and the nice little war that is about to break out there, but my attention was captured by a recent story that speaks volumes about the scope of modern wickedness and our desensitization to it. I'm speaking of a recent press report about a pregnant woman in Ohio who was murdered by another woman, who then cut open the victim and removed the child that she then hoped to pass off as her own. I can't even imagine the kind of cold blooded mind and cold heart the perpetrator of this crime must have had. Nor can I understand why such a heinous crime was not page one news in every newspaper and TV news show. That there shall be an increase in wickedness is a prophecy that is hard to measure, though in this case, I think we may have set a new benchmark.


Missing Pregnant Woman Found Dead


No comments: