Sunday, September 22, 2002

Blogs4Christ
I've started a new e-mail list called Blogs4Christ. I know, e-mail is so 20th Century, but I am hoping that it will be a way to build community among Christian bloggers. Many of you read each others blogs and comment on each others blogs, but I thought e-mail would be a good way to generate another level of community. The list is hosted by Yahoo Groups and I expect that we will discuss pretty much anything related to blogging, like how to promote your blog, installing commenting systems, dealing with templates, dealing with Blogger.com outages, finding other blog hosts, and in general forming a behind the scenes community for Christian bloggers. If you would like to join, visit the link above or send an e-mail to blogs4christ-subscribe@yahoogroups.com. Hope to see you on the list.

No comments: