Thursday, February 15, 2007

Blog Team Update
Hello blog team, I've been busy updating the blog. I recently moved the blog to the new and improved Blogger.com and I've been adding tags to post to make it easier to search posts by the prophecy topic the post relates to. I've noticed that the new Blogger is much faster than the old version and they offer some other customization features that I've not even started to explore. Unfortunately, there have been some complications. Apparently, when I moved the blog to the new Blogger it removed team members who have not moved their parent blogs yet. You are all still part of the team and will show up on the roster once you move your own blogs to the new Google based system. It's an odd situation, for example, I'm on another blog team and have posted to the Signs in the Sun blog, but the owner of that blog is still on the old system and now I can't makes posts there any more from the new blogger system. Still, I like the new features and once we get it all worked out I think it will be a much better blog experience.

And as ever, we are looking for Christian bloggers who would like to join us in blogging news of prophetic importance. There is so much going on now that we really do need a large team to keep up with it all. If you are a frequent reader of this blog and think you might know someone who is interested, please let us know. Thanks.

No comments: