Monday, October 11, 2010

My Way News - Furious China blocks visit to Nobel winner's wife
My Way News reports: "China blocked European officials from meeting with the wife of the imprisoned Nobel Peace Prize winner, cut off her phone communication and kept her under house arrest - acting on its fury over the award."

My Way News - Top Chinese leader praises North Korea
My Way News reports: "Close ally China on Monday invited Kim Jong Il and North Korea's new leadership to visit the country, state media reported, in apparent approval for his reclusive regime's planned succession. The invitation was made in a meeting in Pyongyang between Zhou Yongkang, the ruling Communist Party's ninth-ranking leader, and the North's supreme leader Kim Jong Il, the official Xinhua news agency reported."

Comment: I wonder if young Prince Kim Jong Un will get to go? China would make a great field trip.

No comments: