Friday, July 01, 2011

Summer Hiatus
As the summer travel season begins I will be taking a break from this blog. I will be using the Twitter service instead. So, please join me in keeping up with events here:

http://twitter.com/portents

Please add this to your bookmarks and if you are on Twitter, please feel free to follow me and send me a direct message (DM) to let me know. I think it would be great to build a larger Bible prophecy community on Twitter. I also have several Twitter lists that you might be interested in following, lists devoted to world news and Bible prophecy.

Happy Canada Day to our Canadian visitors and happy Independence Day to our American visitors!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please hurry back. Twitter is great but it's not as easly to look back on things that have happened. Your blog posts always quote the important info and you usually give some personal comments for perspective, it's a much better in providing info that Twitter. There doesn't seem to be an archive with Twitter so you can't look back and see how events have happened in thw past. Thanks.