Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Covenant With Many Update

My Way News - Palestinian leader optimistic about Kerry efforts
My Way News reports: "The Palestinian president said Tuesday he is optimistic that U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will succeed in restarting Israeli-Palestinian peace talks, a rare upbeat assessment about American mediation efforts."

Comment: This is more of an admin comment about this post, not about the news. Do you notice anything different about this post? Blogger.com has decided that every post must have a title. I use the news headline linked to the news source as the blog post's title, I've done this for years, but apparently I can't do it any more. So, I'm going to use the tag, which is a bit redundant, because the tag is already below the post, but at least it tells you in general terms which Bible prophecy the post relates to. I dislike it when companies (especially software companies) restrict user freedom, it conveys a lack of respect. I guess you get what you pay for. End of rant. 

2 comments:

ali said...

Time will tell. Many before Kerry have tried and many before Kerry have failed.

I too was miffed over the blogspot changes, but like you said you get what you pay for.

I have chosen to head my posts
.*. or .#. I tried using this <>< but they wouldn't let me.??.

Portents said...

Thanks for your comment. According to the latest wire service reports, Kerry is headed back to the Mideast, he is still trying, but I see this more as the new Secretary of State paying his dues, putting in the time, and not that the parties are necessarily any closer to an agreement. Like you said, time will tell.

Regarding the new blog post format. Apparently you can use the following code in the title space and it won't show in the post:

I tried it, and it works, but it ruins the list of previous posts, because then they all look alike when displayed on the page. Your call though, it may work for you.