Monday, December 13, 2010

My Way News - Iran's president abruptly fires foreign minister
My Way News reports: "Iran's president abruptly fired his foreign minister Monday and named the nuclear chief as acting top diplomat, the latest sign of a rift at the top levels of the Islamic theocracy as the country faces intense pressure from the West over its nuclear program."

My Way News - Iran conducts large military exercise
My Way News reports: "Iran's army has finished a large military exercise by ground forces near the Iraqi border, the state news agency reported Monday. But unlike previous war games in which Iran boasted of weapons advances, the latest maneuvers were largely held under wraps."

My Way News - Opposition leader: Cables show Iran 'vulnerable'
My Way News reports: "U.S. diplomatic cables released by WikiLeaks show Iran's hard-line policies have left it without 'a single ally' among neighboring countries, an Iranian opposition leader said Sunday in a direct challenge to Tehran's official view that Washington seeks to poison relations in the region."

No comments: