Thursday, December 02, 2010

My Way News - SKorea defense nominee vows airstrikes on North
My Way News reports: "President Lee Myung-bak's choice for new defense minister said Friday that South Korean jets will bomb North Korea should Pyongyang stage an attack similar to last week's deadly artillery barrage."

My Way News - Report: North Korea boosts multiple-launch rockets
My Way News reports: "A news report says North Korea now has more multiple-launch rockets capable of hitting Seoul. Yonhap news agency says North Korea has increased its arsenal of rockets by 100 pieces to about 5,200. Yonhap cited an unidentified South Korean military source. The agency says the rockets have a range of 37 miles (60 kilometers), putting Seoul within striking distance."

My Way News - US, Japan begin large-scale military exercises
My Way News reports: "The U.S. and Japan began one of their biggest-ever military exercises on Friday with tens of thousands of troops, hundreds of aircraft and a U.S. supercarrier joining in drills that simulate an attack on Japanese territory."

No comments: