Friday, March 11, 2011

Japan Earthquake News

My Way News - Hundreds killed in tsunami after 8.9 Japan quake
My Way News reports: "A ferocious tsunami spawned by one of the largest earthquakes ever recorded slammed Japan's eastern coast Friday, killing hundreds of people as it swept away boats, cars and homes while widespread fires burned out of control."

My Way News - Japan police say 200-300 found on northeast coast

My Way News reports: "Japanese police say 200 to 300 bodies have been found in a northeastern coastal area where a massive earthquake spawned a tsunami."

My Way News - Japan to evacuate residents near nuke plant
My Way News reports: "Japan ordered thousands of residents near a nuclear power plant to evacuate on Friday following a massive earthquake that caused a problem in the plant's cooling system."

Comments: I will continue to post updates to this developing story. Meanwhile, we should all pray not only for those affected, but also that any additional tsunamis will dissipate and prevent further death and destruction.

No comments: