Monday, March 28, 2011

My Way News - Israel warns Palestinians against rocket attacks
My Way News reports: "Israel's prime minister is warning Gaza militants of a military retaliation if they resume firing rockets at southern Israeli communities. Benjamin Netanyahu says it must be clear that Israel will not tolerate 'a drizzle of rockets and missiles' on its cities."

My Way News - Israel deploys rocket defense system against Gaza
My Way News reports: "Israel deployed a cutting-edge rocket defense system on Sunday, rolling out the latest tool in its arsenal to stop a recent spike in attacks from the neighboring Gaza Strip."

Comment: I hope this new defensive system is enough to deter the Palestinians from launching more rockets. Since Iran and Syria made sure to replenish the supply of rockets in Gaza, I'm not exactly optimistic.

No comments: