Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Nations in Distress

My Way News - Macedonia: 6 hurt in second day of riots
My Way News reports: "Macedonian police say 27 people have been detained in a second night of riots, sparked by the fatal stabbing of a teenager by an alleged bicycle thief."

My Way News - Day 2 of martial law in Thailand stirs confusion
My Way News reports: "Thailand began its second day under martial law Wednesday with little visible military presence on the streets of Bangkok as residents tried to make sense of the dramatic turn of events after six months of anti-government protests and political turmoil."

My Way News - 2 bomb blasts in Nigeria kill at least 118
My Way News reports: "Two car bombs exploded at a bustling bus terminal and market in Nigeria's central city of Jos on Tuesday, killing at least 118 people, wounding dozens and leaving bloodied bodies amid the flaming debris."

No comments: