Sunday, June 24, 2001

It seems that the archives for this blog are missing, and as I've investigated, I've found that archives are a problem on Blogger. I had started with a different template and switched to the one you now see, and that apparently did something to the archives. I've played with the code, and changed the archive settings, but nothing seems to work. So, I am going to change templates, again, and hope that restores the archives. This means I will temporarily lose the changes to the code that I've made in order to personalize this blog (the nice menu of items you see to your left, the wallpaper from Prophecy News). I will keep a copy of the old code and hope to restore those features in the next few days. Because I know that many of you follow events on a daily basis, as I do, archives are particularly important for this blog, so I do hope it will be worth the hassle of changing templates.

No comments: