Monday, May 09, 2011

My Way News - Combat stirs Libya's deadlocked eastern front
My Way News reports: "Rebels battled Moammar Gadhafi's forces on a deadlocked front line in eastern Libya, and NATO warplanes struck Tripoli early Tuesday in the heaviest bombing of the Libyan capital in weeks."

My Way News - Yemeni security forces fire on protesters, 3 dead
My Way News reports: "Security forces backed by army units opened fire Sunday on protesters demanding the ouster of Yemen's longtime president, killing three, an opposition activist said. In all, tens of thousands of protesters mobilized in several cities and towns, according to activists - the latest installment of daily protests against President Ali Abdullah Saleh that have been staged for almost three months."

My Way News - Thousands of Moroccans call for reforms
My Way News reports: "Thousands of Moroccans have demanded political reforms in this Muslim kingdom during an anti-violence march in Marrakech, where 17 people died in a cafe bombing last month. Sunday's march was the latest by the February 20 movement that regularly mounts pro-democracy protests."

No comments: