Friday, March 05, 2010

My Way News - Dutch anti-Islam politician creates stir in UK
My Way News reports: "Dutch anti-Islam maverick Geert Wilders took his cinematic assault on the Quran to Britain's House of Lords on Friday, sparking heated debate inside the building and angry protests outside. [...] 'I believe Islam is a violent and dangerous religion - but I have nothing against Muslims,' he told reporters. Nevertheless, he said he wanted a Europe-wide ban on Muslim immigrants because 'I believe they bring along a fascist ideology.' "

Comment
: I'm surprised he did not mention how intolerant Islam is to other religions. It seems to me that a Europe that prizes tolerance and religious diversity would be quick to take offense at that side of Islam. Still, I wish him well, I hope he is not too late to save European culture from the radical transformation that seems to be on the horizon.

No comments: