Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My Way News - US-Israel row highlights quandary over settlements
My Way News reports: "An open diplomatic row during the visit of Vice President Joe Biden has shined a spotlight on the U.S. failure to rein in Israeli settlement ambitions and deepened Palestinian suspicions that the United States is too weak to broker a deal."

My Way News - Arab League calls for ending support for talks
My Way News reports: "The Arab League recommended on Wednesday to withdraw its support for indirect talks between Palestinians and Israelis due to recent announcements of new settlement building in east Jerusalem."

My Way News - East Jerusalem lies at core of conflict
My Way News reports: "Israel's plan to build 1,600 new apartments in contested east Jerusalem has thrown a spotlight on the city at the core of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict."

No comments: