Thursday, April 22, 2010

My Way News - Netanyahu: Iran provoking Israel-Syria conflict
My Way News reports: "Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu says Iran is trying to provoke a war between Israel and Syria. Netanyahu says Iran is trying to convince Syria that an Israeli attack is imminent, which he says is a 'lie.'"

My Way News - Iranian officials to argue against more sanctions
My Way News reports: "Iran's foreign minister will visit Austria this week, the first stop of an international campaign aimed at weakening a U.S.-backed push for new U.N. sanctions because of Tehran's defiance of Security Council demands that it curb its nuclear program."

My Way News - Iran begins war games in Persian Gulf oil route
My Way News reports: "Iran's elite Revolutionary Guard held war games Thursday in the strategic Persian Gulf oil route, the Hormuz Strait, a show of its military strength at a time when the country's leaders are depicting President Barack Obama's new nuclear policy as a threat."

No comments: