Thursday, September 17, 2009

My Way News - Netanyahu to world: Back Israeli self-defense
My Way News reports: "Netanyahu urged world leaders to support Israel's right to self-defense and reject the report's findings - including its conclusion that formal charges could be brought against Israeli soldiers, officers and leaders."

My Way News - Jewish activists concerned ahead of UNESCO vote
My Way News reports: "He's an Egyptian culture minister who once threatened to burn Israeli books - and he might soon become the face of the United Nations' arm for learning and culture."

Comment: I think that Netanyahu should know by now that "the world" is against his people and the only answer to the question of why is a spiritual answer. He should not look to the the world for backing, he should look to the Biblical God of Israel, with whom they have an enduring covenant relationship.

No comments: